عدد المساهمات : 17103
التقييم : 30275
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/07/2009
الدولة : مصر
العمل : مدير منتدى هندسة الإنتاج والتصميم الميكانيكى
|موضوع: كتاب Solidworks Basics 2017 الخميس 16 مايو 2019, 5:02 pm|| |
أخوانى فى الله
أحضرت لكم كتاب
Solidworks Basics 2017
General Course Outline
و المحتوى كما يلي :
1. Introduction to the Interface Lecture
Modeling Theory - Sketching and Base Feature
2. Revolved Features and Mirroring
3. Part Modeling
Secondary Features. Fillets, Chamfers, Draft,
4. Sweeps, and Circular Patterns
5. Modeling Quiz and CAD Administration
6. Building Assemblies (Bottom-Up method “BU”)
7. Creating Drawings. Review for Mid Term
8. Mid Term Exam
9. 3D Curves and Sweeps
10. Swept Blends/Lofting
11. Assemblies Creation (Top-Down Method “TD”)
12. Assembly/Part Editing (“TD” & “BU” Methods)
13. Q2 Assembly Project
14. Q2 Assembly Project (continued)
15. Lab time, Review for Final Exam
16. Final Exam
Flash Drive (>8 GB)
SolidWorks Educational Edition
STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
We welcome students with disabilities and are committed to
supporting them as they attend college. If a student has a
disability (visual, aural, speech, emotional/psychiatric, orthopedic,
health, or learning), s/he may be entitled to some accommodation,
service, or support. While the College will not compromise or
waive essential skill requirements in any course or degree,
students with disabilities may be supported with accommodations
to help meet these requirements.
The laws in effect at college level state that a person does not
have to reveal a disability, but if support is needed, documentation
of the disability must be provided. If none is provided, the college
does not have to make any exceptions to standard procedures.
All students are expected to comply with the Student Code of
Conduct and all other college procedures as stated in the current
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING ACCOMMODATIONS:
1. Go to SRC108 and sign release to have documentation sent to the
college, or bring in documentation.
2. Attend an appointment that will be arranged for you with the
ADA coordinator or designee.
1. Attendance of each scheduled class meeting is required unless
otherwise specified by the instructor.
2. Daily work problems and hand-outs will be maintained in a
notebook and turned in upon the instructor’s request.
3. Reading assignments will be made prior to discussing the
4. Keep your drafting workstation clean and free of
5. Please report any malfunctioning equipment to the instructor.
1. Regular daytime hours. The room is open for your use starting at
9:00AM daily. Even though classes are being held, you are
encouraged to find an open area and work in the laboratory.
2. There are evening classes, but you may use the lab up to 10:00PM.
3. On weekends, the lab will be available on Saturdays from
9:00AM to 4:00PM. The lab will be closed on Sundays.
1. Present material in a manner that can be understood by each
2. Respect each student as an individual, to be of assistance in any
way possible, and to help solve problems, but not to solve
problems for the student.5
3. Keep records of your progress and to summarize your learning
experiences with a final
Attendance and Cheating Policies
Introduction: Drafting is a technical profession in our society;
consequently, presentations in this course are factual and
technical, and final grades represent the student’s
accomplishment of the learning activities.
Attendance: Attendance at each class meeting is required.
Attendance may be a factor when determining the final grade.
Your instructor will specify his/her policy concerning the
relationship of attendance and the final grade.
Each instructor has the option of taking attendance for his/her
personal use. If a student misses class because of illness, a field
trip, or any other AUTHORIZED reason, the student is obligated to
determine what was missed, and will be held responsible for that
work. If a student is absent without an excused absence, he/she
will also be held responsible, and must obtain all information
from some source other than the class instructor. Instructors DO
NOT have to accept any make-up work, do individual tutoring, or
make special test arrangements for any UNEXCUSED ABSENCE.
Cheating: Cheating in this department is interpreted to mean the
copying, tracing, or use of another person’s work for the purpose
of completing an assignment.
Individual initiative and personal performance in completing all
assignments is required of all students. This course may seem to
offer situations that are conducive to cheating. However, evidence
of cheating on the part of any student will be sufficient cause for
an assignment of an “F” for the course.
Instructors reserve the right to change a grade after the end of
the semester if there is evidence to warrants.
SolidWorks 2016 Basics Tutorials
E1 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 1 Tutorial
E2 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 2 Tutorial
E3 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 3 Tutorial
E4 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 4 Tutorial
E5 SolidWorks 2016 Assembly Basics 1
E6 SolidWorks 2016 - Detailing Basics 1 Tutorial
SolidWorks 2016 Basics Midterm Exam Review
E7 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 5 Tutorial
E8 SolidWorks 2016 - Basic Modeling 6 Tutorial
E9 SolidWorks 2016 - Assembly Basics 2 Tutorial
E10 SolidWorks 2016 - Assemblies 3 Tutorial
E11 SolidWorks 2016 Sheet Metal I Tutorial
SolidWorks 2016 Final Exam Review
HOW TO MAKE A PORTFOLIO8
CAD 120 TOTALS (E – Exercise, L-Lab, Q-Quiz)
E1 - 10pts
o L1 – 5pts
o L1b – 5pts
E2 – 30pts
o L2 – 5pts
Q1 - 10pts
E3 – 30pts
o L3 - 5pts
o L3b – 5pts
o L4 – 5pts
o L5b - 10pts
o L6 - 10pts
o L7 - 5pts
o L8 – 5pts
o L10 – 5pts
o L11 – 5pts
o L11c - 5pts
o L11d – 5pts
كلمة سر فك الضغط : books-world.net
The Unzip Password : books-world.net
أتمنى أن تستفيدوا من محتوى الموضوع وأن ينال إعجابكم
رابط من موقع عالم الكتب لتنزيل كتاب Solidworks Basics 2017
رابط مباشر لتنزيل كتاب Solidworks Basics 2017